One of our online retails, Mamoq published an interview on . their blog. 10 questions that I often get, and that you might have too!
- Normally fish skins are discarded, with only 1% being recycled. When did you realise there was an opportunity to harness this waste material for the fashion industry?
- How does the tanning process differ in fish leather as compared to traditional hide leather?
- Is fish leather as durable and long-lasting as traditional leather? Does it develop the same character and patina?
- Ethical fashion is an extremely broad topic. How do you interpret the definition of ‘ethical fashion’?
- How does Ms. Bay embody your definition of ethical fashion?
- Do you think the fashion industry can play a positive role in the economic development of emerging economies?
- How would you describe the aesthetic of Ms. Bay?
- What is your favourite piece in the Ms. Bay collection, and what do you like to pair it with?
- If you had a career outside of fashion, what would you be doing?
- How would you like to see Ms. Bay grow in the future?
Read all about it here.